The challenge was to develop a business strategy beginning in the second half of 2017, which introduced a brandless digital spectrum company along with target markets through gradual investment in digital channels as well as team building in – house for better use of internal resources. Sunpoint aimed to improve online performance, develop new sales channels, increase brand awareness and lead numbers, effectively controlling investments and key performance indicators.
- Creation of Digital Marketing Action Plan;
- Responsive Website Redesign Consulting with a user-friendly information architecture for easy use and access to information;
- Implementation of tracking codes on the website to control digital marketing initiatives;
- Training in Facebook management and Website Optimization (SEO) for search engines;
- Development and maintenance Google Ads;
- Support in the development of other initiatives.
- Results in 12 months
UK-originated traffic increase by 109%;
Increased traffic through social referral by 36%;
Improvement of key performance indicators (KPIs);
Identification of behavioral bosses through the tracking and reporting system implemented for future campaigns.